There still are COVID safe requirements and recommendations in place which we need to adhere to when we meet. The Bishop’s sermon series will be available on our website.
Worship service continue to be held in Coolah Dunedoo Parish, see the parish Newsletter for details. Of course, we still have to abide by COVID safe requirements and recommendations. This will mean only attending if you are well and can satisfactorily answer the required questions. It also means Covid safe distancing, hand sanitizing and answering questions upon arrival at church – things which will take a little longer than what we are used too so try to arrive early.
The services need to be held following these regulations.
To attend a service you will need to give the following information to the attendant at the church door:
1) Name and phone number of attendee/s
2) Answer these questions:
a) Have you returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
b) Have you been in contact with a COVID-19 case, or suspected case?
c) Have you had (in the last 14 days) any flu-like symptoms i.e.
• A fever greater 37.5 degrees
• New onset unexplained cough
• Sore or scratchy throat
• Do you suffer from new onset shortness of breath?
Anyone who answer yes to any of these symptoms will not be able to attend.
An attendance sheet will be filled out as you enter the church, confirming your answers to this health check.
There will need to be regulation cleaning before and after the service which church appointed volunteers will do..
There will be a hand sanitizing station at the door, wipes will also be provided.
There will be posters up containing health information.
Wearing of masks is recommended, and as stated below: “it is advised that members of congregations or audience wear masks if they are singing.”
- People should practice social distancing at a minimum of 1.5 meters at all times.
- No physical greetings or exchanges such us handshakes or hugs.
- We need to sit where our seat has been placed, not move it, not walk around or change seats.
- Pre and post service – keep covid safe distancing
- Sneezing/coughing into your elbow
Any paperwork given to you at the service must be taken home by you.
The offering will be a “retiring offering” – place your offering on the plate as you leave the church (ie the collection plates won’t be passed around during the service).